ESSENTIAL NETWORK SERVICES
- Barika is able to offer essential network services that are affordable, reliable and geared to the customer’s needs.
- By interrogating the current environment and understanding the future needs of the client, Barika customises the service offering thus ensuring the network services are future-proofed.
- Through this stringent design phase, the client receives an optimised network configuration. Monitoring for broadcast storms, device faults & misconfigurations and/or rogue devices & users.
- Updating of Network Diagram, Documentation and configuration securities to coincide with approved change control.
- Control of the environment.
- Barika offers the client the ability to be actively involved in the creation and functioning of the network environment without the fuss of maintaining; using toolsets like:
- Client defined checklists (dependent on network architecture and equipment deployed)
- Server event & network log analysis Network “probes” & “sniffers” to analyse traffic
- OEM network equipment specific toolsets (dependent on the equipment deployed)
- Using the information gathered from the toolsets, the client receives completed checklists
- Summarised findings, with recommendations, included in the client site monthly report.
- This ensures that the client is fully aware of the functioning of the network environment and is able to make informed decisions for their business based on this.
Today, all businesses require fully functioning essential network services to ensure they are able to reach their clients and retain market share.
In the current environment every way to gain a competitive edge will ensure a business is able to retain or grow their current client base.
Therefore, reliability of the network environment is essential when looking at network services.